Noam Man's Sky
A downloadable pun gone a bit too far for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A daft thing made in a few hours while waiting for No Man's Sky to unlock. Later cleaned up, given randomized music and submitted to the 2016 One Button Jam.
- Generate a unique surreal alien landscape - one of the potentially MILLIONS that are in the game - informed by imagery and quotations of the famed MIT linguist Noam Chomsky. Don't like it? Press the button and generate another one!
- Press the button quickly to create a new landscape, or hold it down to quit (or you can use Alt+F4).
- Procedurally generated soundtrack
- No multiplayer. Worth clearing that one up in advance, eh?
- Entertain yourself indefinitely, or until the various elements begin to repeat. Seconds of fun!
UPDATE v1.0: New hidden HAWKING SIMULATOR mode!
Use Space or Enter as the button.
The cross-platform download requires the Love2D engine to be installed. You can grab it (it's small and free!) from here.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.