HL2E3: When Our Hearts Combine
A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"a visual novel titled ‘When Our Hearts Combine’" - Matt Cox, RockPaperShotgun
Made for #epistle3jam.
COOL FEATURES WOW:
- A 15 chapter story based on Marc Laidlaw's synopsis, featuring all your favourite characters and more.
- Jokes! Also punchlines and general mirth.
- Graphics sourced from the original games and pasted together in a hopefully fair use-y way.
- But the music's original so hey just listen to that.
- Contains the line 'this resistance movement is a complete shazbutt.'
It will take around 60-90 minutes to play through. You can restart the game at any chapter point if you don't want to play it all in one go.
UPDATE: New versions are still incoming! It's like a CONSTRUCTION ZONE around here. If you're playing make sure you've got the latest version because it's much nicer than the old ones. Update history is here.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Harder You Fools|
|Tags||epistle-jam, fanfic, half-life, hey-administrator, marc-laidlaw, smearing-the-antlion-essence|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i'm surprised this didn't get more attention, this was fun as hell!